Sunday, May 8, 2011

course reflection

This semester, I have had the opportunity to learn a great deal about what technology can offer to me as a teacher and how I can incorporate it into my future classroom. I am very thankful to have had the chance to learn through this course, as I would not have otherwise learned even half of these applications, websites, and other tools. When I am in my own classroom I will be incorporating technology into our daily rountines, and taking advantage of it as much as possible. Until then, I will continue to learn about ways I can improve on what I already know and keep current in the new applications and programs as they come out. In order for my students to benefit from everything in the world of technology, I must be familiar with it myself and have it in the classroom and that is exactly what I will do. My students will have every opportunity that is allowable and attainable in my classroom.
This course has been a great opportunity for me to learn about not only ways of teaching, but for finding ways that I myself can continue learning on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment