Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello!

Before this course I thought I was completely up to date with technology. After struggling with microsoft publisher, excel, and now a blog I see I was a bit incorrect!
I can already see how beneficial all of these tools will be in my classroom, and am excited to be learning so much! In this era we have so many tools at our fingertips that can enhance our classrooms, our learning, and really our living if we simply know how to use them. I am excited to not only learn all of these different tools but to put them into use and actually know what I'm doing!

I remember doing a blog called "Xanga" when I was in middle school...I dont know how I was able to breeze through that when this gave me some trouble! I must have been taking the internet and applications for granted and let myself fall behind on the times!

I am excited about this course and taking advantage of all it has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I'm glad that you think this class is useful for you and your future career. :)

    Thanks,

    CK

    ReplyDelete